Terms & Conditions
British Asians Welfare Association (BAWA) is glad to announce to hold VISION ASIA 2017, an International Trade and Industrial Exhibition. An idea of opening horizons and making your products celebrate worldwide. BAWA is an organization which is looking into the future, and its driving force is to lead the Industrialist, Manufacturers, Organizations, Individuals and the country on the road to oriented trade and ultimate prosperity. VISION ASIA 2017 will be a pivotal and a focal point for all Industrialist and Manufacturers of our beloved country and foreign trade missions.
Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory for all participants at VISION ASIA-2017, to abide the following Terms and Conditions of British Asians Welfare Association:
- The booking of stalls/spaces shall be allotted no sooner we receive the application form duly signed & stamped by the participating companies or individuals along with full fees and company profile. The allotment shall be strictly as first come first served basis. The booking shall be ending at the end of SEP 2017 provided the availability of stalls remaining for disposal.
- If any respective participants need additional services, such as regarding Accommodation, Hotel Bookings, Customs Clearance, Storage of Goods etc., then BAWA's membership shall be required. See Exhibition Stall Booking Form for further details.
- All documents including Invitation letter shall be sent to all the International participants. Their names shall also be included in the list which would be sent to all respective British Embassies to their respective countries to acquire the Visas.
- No sooner the payment is received all the relevant documents to apply for necessary visa shall be issued. The names shall be included in the list of participants with option to publish their posters and relevant publication in the coming magazine of this venture. 20% administration charges shall be deducted if the cancellation is effected within 28 days of confirmed bookings (Cancellations may be accepted with sound reasons within 28 days of booking).
- Stalls/spaces are not transferable or dividable without prior approval of Executive committee of BAWA. Since there is only limited space for catering to serve food & beverages so it shall be allocated to the experienced applicants only.
- The decision of Board of Directors of BAWA and Executive Committee in all matters shall be final and shall hold legal binding to all the participants.
- The Managing Committee of British Asians Welfare Association (BAWA) reserves the right to refuse any application without stating any reason.